Sunday, October 5, 2008

Francis Cadieux in Underwear



Francis Cadieux, born in Quebec is a French Canadian model. What an interesting last name! What's more interesting is Francis originally wanted to join the Police force but suddenly changed his mind and became a model.

Cadieux has earned big campaigns which includes Bauhaus jeans, Hugo Boss, Puma, Kenneth Cole, Mey bodywear, Due Jewels, and Browns Shoes, just to name a few. In addition he has also been featured in editorial magazines including Elle Homme and Cosmopolitan.

When asked what are his other interests beside modeling, he said, "I really like acting. I will probably try it one day. I just need to work on my English a bit before I take my chance!"

With that body - who cares what comes outta his mouth!?!?



More after the jump!










No comments: