Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hot Fillipino Richard Gutierrez :)


This fillipino actor is a total YUM and one of the highest paid actors in the Phillippines - Heck why not !! Richard Gutierrez was born Jan 21, 1984 in Los Angeles, USA - that makes him 24 - what a sexy age ;)

From one of his interviews:
Adjective that best describes you: makulit (???)
Fashion: Smart casual, hip-hop, anything good for me
Fashion Icon: Tom Cruise (LOL!)
Fears: Losing loved ones
Pet Peeves: Traffic, back stabbers
Goals: To go back to school and to produce films/videos

If you weren’t in showbiz, what kind of career would you have?
I would be studying Philosophy or film making

What do you want to achieve?
I want to direct a film or video, and of course to finish my studies.

What do most people don’t know about you?
I’m not going to tell.

Boy's smart eh ! Enough talk - now to the pictures!




More after the JUMP!











No comments: